房产中介，房产销售，房产销售证书，房地产从业证书，房地产从业资格证，房地产销售课程，房产出租管理证书，新州地产证书，新州地产牌照，新州地产小牌，新州地产大牌，新州地产上岗证，新州地产中介牌照，悉尼地产执照，地产中介课程，地产牌照申请，房地产，澳洲房地产，维州地产小牌，维州地产大牌，维州地产中介牌照。NSW Assistant Agent, NSW Class 2 Agent, NSW Class 1 Agent, NSW CPD, NSW Certificate of Registration, Real Estate Licence, VIC Agent Representative, VIC Real Estate Licence.real estate course, real estate courses, real estate training, Real Estate Licence, real estate course NSW, real estate course NSW, real estate courses NSW, real estate course Sydney, real estate courses Sydney, NSW Assistant Agent, NSW Certificate of Registration, real estate training NSW, real estate training Sydney, real estate cpd, realestate, real estate, CPD, NSW CPD, Class 1 Licence, Class 2 Licence, NSW real estate licence, Licensee in charge,
VIC Agent’s Representative course
Beat the Victoria Estate Agent’s Licence reform and get your licence NOW!
From 23rd October 2020, Victoria will have its most important Estate Agent’s Licence reform in years. In short, the requirements to complete the courses are lifted.
Agent’s Representative course
Now, 3 units,
Reform, 18 units from a new course,
Estate Agent’s Licence course
Now, 24 units from Certificate IV,
Reform, 22 units from a new Certificate IV course, plus up to 12 units from a new Diploma course, Total 34 units
A completely new course CPP41419 will be replacing the current course CPP40307 in Victoria after the reform.
Enrol NOW to receive below benefits
Agent’s Representative course
Flash sale price of $199 (no gst)
Limited time further 10% OFF special with coupon code ‘ALEXF10’
Enrol before October 23rd, 2020 you have up until September 2021 to complete the course and use this educational outcome to gain employment as an Agent Representative until October 2025.
Estate Agent’s Licence
Flash sale price of $1,399 (no gst)
Limited time further 10% OFF special with coupon code ‘ALEXF10’
Enrol before October 23rd, 2020 you have up until September 2021 to complete the course and use this educational outcome to gain employment as an Estate Agent until October 2025.
All Victoria courses come with free
24/7 Student Portal Access
Video webinars for each unit
Handy sound bites recorded for every question
Personal Trainer Support
Online Assessments and self-paced
Unlimited Assessment Re-submissions
Fully Secure Online Certificate (Download Anytime)
We highly recommend that you complete the Agent’s Rep and Licence course right now to avoid any implication of the reform.
Frequently asked questions
How long will it take to complete this course?
Within 2 months or less on average. The course is designed to be completed within 12 months, but students with prior industry experience or knowledge can complete the course earlier.
Maximum 12 months
Potential career outcomes
Property manager, Sales person, Active support staff, Office administration
Simulated role play (audio only)
Are there any requirements to start this course?
There are no pre-requisites for undertaking this course.
What do I need to complete this course online?
You will require:
- A personal computer, tablet or similar electronic device
- Access to Microsoft Word and Excel or Google Docs and Sheets or Apple Pages and Numbers
- A pdf reader like Adobe Acrobat Reader
- An internet connection
What is the Student Handbook?
The Student Handbook sets out your rights and responsibilities as a student. Students are required to download and read the Brochure and Student Handbook. Both of these documents can be found on our website. Upon the successful completion of an assessment, your answers will be marked within 21 business days. After all your assessments are completed you will receive a statement of attainment.
How do I apply to Consumer Affairs?
You must provide your employer with a copy of your statement of attainment and a police check. Your employer is required to verify your eligibility and notify the Business Licensing Authority when you start work. For more information see: https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/licensing-and-registration/estate-agents/agents-representatives
- Flexible learning 24/7 access
- Your portal is a great way to communicate with us and us to you
- Your certificate will be accessible on your portal with the latest security features
- All assessments are entered into your learning portal – so students don’t have to download the assessment, print out, fill out, scan in and upload
- Statement of attainment is generated at the end of the course onto your portal for the student to access straight away
- Learning manual full of fact sheets, rules of conduct and information from their website about agency practice
- Study Guide document included
- Videos for each unit
Students have up to one year to complete this course.
Our online learning platform is an economical and flexible way to complete this course. You can log on at any time and work towards completion at your own pace. Message your trainer on our online learning platform to ask them any questions you may have.
How long does the course take to complete?
The average completion of this course is 2 months or less. Some students may finish faster depending on prior experience or knowledge. We give you up to 12 months support to complete the course from the time of enrolment so that you can work at your own pace.
Is this course delivered online?
Yes. All learning materials and assessment are accessed and completed online. Includes 3 video pre-recorded webinars. Your certificate is held within your student portal- forever!
What kind of assessments are there?
Assessment includes multiple-choice, questions (long and short answers, scenarios), filling out a form and 2 practical activities. You can attempt the assessments as many times as you need.
What kind of support do you offer?
We want you to complete your course and we're with you every step of the way! Our trainer is more than happy to talk to you anytime via LiveChat, our student system messaging system or via a scheduled time over the phone.
How many units are there in the course?
There are 3 units of learning.
What are they?
- CPPDSM4080A – Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4007A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
How is the course delivered online?
All the materials tools and forms are online.
The learner guides, PowerPoint slides are in PDF format. The videos are viewed through YouTube with a voiceover to provide an opinion about that unit and real estate practice.
The assessment questions are answered all online and nothing for you to print.
Why do I need to do these units?
We have chosen to deliver the units that are required by law in Victoria. The course outcomes match the requirements made by the regulator.
What do I get when I finish the course?
You will be provided a statement of attainment. Provide a copy of this to your state regulator when applying. A copy will be on your eLearning portal to access at anytime.
Are there any exams at the end of the course?
No, but there is one assessment for each unit.
I find schools materials are all over the place and I’m searching the internet for resources that don’t exist and I waste all my time doing that. Are your courses the same?
We understand and we have made sure that all materials you will need are contained in the portal and our assessments align with the learning material in the same order for ease of reference.
How do I apply?
When you get a job, your employer will inform Consumer Affairs that you have started work in real estate. Your employer will need to see a copy of the statement of attainment and a police check from the AFP. The police check needs to be provided to your employer within 3 months of starting the job and report can no older than 6 months.
How do I know my employer has done this?
You will be involved in providing the documents and can ask the employer. Otherwise, go to Consumer Affairs website and look up the public register for estate agents and search under your name or the employer and look for a record.
Do I need to complete any CPD, continuing professional development in VIC?
No, it’s not a statutory requirement / legal requirement to complete CPD points every year. The REIV as a condition of being a member you are encouraged to do CPD. This is non-compulsory. There are many ways to stay up to date. Subscribe to email updates with Consumer Affairs. Access the Consumer Affairs learning manual we provide to you.
I can find this course cheaper elsewhere. What is the difference?
- The course fee and your budget is an important part of your decision criteria. The race to the bottom on price has meant a lowering of standards from training companies delivering courses.
- The worst-case scenario would be your holding a certificate that has a stigma around it and not accepted by the industry and government regulators because a cheaper operator hasn’t been able to comply with the law or be found to have cut too many corners and are a risk for the government and the consumer.
- Basic business understanding is if you don’t make enough profit you can’t invest in yourself so functioning by best practice is too expensive for these providers and they tend to come and go.
- We are real estate people with real experience, and we care about real knowledge transfer. The biggest complaint in the training industry is a lack of service and information. So it’s important for us to commit to best practice so you do the best we can do.
- This is the same challenge experienced by real estate agents as to what you charge and how you can justify the level of service to your clients.