NSW CPD. Licence & Certificate renew course

Enrol Now

Regardless of the level of the licence, an agent must learn a CPD course once every 12 months so that they can continue to work in the next year. A CPD certificate will be issued on graduation. Assessments only, no exams. Once granted, an agent may apply to NSW Fair Trading for licence renewal. The training topics are about law, sales, property management, marketing, accounting and business operation etc.

*Assistant Agent. At least 3 units of competencies from the Class 2 Licence course.

*Class 2 Agent. 6 hours of training in total, including,

  • 3 hours training on elective topics, and,

  • 3 hours on compulsory topics.

*Class 1 Agent. 9 hours of training in total, including,

  • the same 6 hours training as Class 2 Agent,

  • plus 3 hours training on business skill topics (Not in effect until 2021 CPD year, from 23/03/2021-22/03/2022. It means the Class 1 Agent only needs to do 6 hours same training as Class 2 Agent in the 1st CPD year, from 23/03/2020-22/03/2021)

The Elective topics are delivered by Vision Training. The Compulsory topics are delivered by MRT Training RTO41529.

Online learning

Students will receive a PDF learner’s guide and assessments. Learning may start anywhere anytime. Assessments only, no exams. Online learning is the only course delivery mode for now, but it comes with complimentary learning support as follows.

  1. Face to face training. Students will be trained in our training room or agency’s office. There must be at least 5 students learning at the same time to run this training.

  2. Online video conference. Live video conference training that can be watched on your computer or mobile. There must be at least 5 students learning at the same time to run this training.

  3. Pre-recorded video. A set of pre-recorded video clips of the same face to face training will be sent to students to watch anywhere anytime. English and Mandarin version is available.

Graduation Certificate to be issued on completion of the CPD course.

  1. Assistant Agent. Statement of Attainment, soft copy,

  2. Class 2 Agent. CPD certificate, soft copy,

  3. Class 1 Agent. CPD certificate, soft copy,

Important information before you enrol

CPD is not done before a renewal but once every CPD year. A CPD year starts on 23rd March and ends on 22nd March the following year. Regardless of when your Licence or Certificate is due for renewal, you must complete your CPD course once every CPD year. The time when you learn and complete the course does not matter as long as it is within the CPD year.

For example, today is 1st May and your licence is due for renewal on 1st June. You have not done any CPD yet. You may renew your licence on 1st June and complete the CPD course any time after the renewal but before 22nd March the following year.

If your licence is valid for 5 years and it is the 2nd year now, then your licence is not due for renewal this year. However, you still need to complete your CPD course in this CPD year.

The Licensee in Charge of a real estate agency is responsible for supervising the employees’ (Assistant Agents, Class 2 Agents, Class 1 Agents) CPD obligation. The employees keep the CPD training record, which is monitored by the Licensee in Charge. The record is subject to the NSW Fair Trading audit. An online system is being developed by NSW Fair Trading where the Licensee in Charge can log in and update the employees’ CPD record. An employee does not need to show NSW Fair Trading the CPD record on renewal.

For more information, please refer to the support page and our student handbook.

Note you will pay a separate fee to the NSW Fair Trading when renewing a Certificate or Licence. For more information, please visit the NSW Fair Trading website.

Enrol Now

房产中介,房产销售,房产销售证书,房地产从业证书,房地产从业资格证,房地产销售课程,房产出租管理证书,新州地产证书,新州地产牌照,新州地产小牌,新州地产大牌,新州地产上岗证,新州地产中介牌照,悉尼地产执照,地产中介课程,地产牌照申请,房地产,澳洲房地产,维州地产小牌,维州地产大牌,维州地产中介牌照。NSW Assistant Agent, NSW Class 2 Agent, NSW Class 1 Agent, NSW CPD, NSW Certificate of Registration, Real Estate Licence, VIC Agent Representative, VIC Real Estate Licence.